The globalist elite is using Australia as a test laboratory to study whether or not it will be able to impose its COVID-1984 dictatorship worldwide.
The past October 11, 2021 will be in Australia as the day segregation, the apartheid dictatorship, began. Since October 11 the following rules are being applied to anyone over the age of 16 who is not fully vaccinated. On-the-spot fines of $1,000 (individuals) and $5,000 (companies) will be applied for non-compliance:
1) VISITING FRIENDS: If you are not fully vaccinated, you may not visit another person’s home except in limited circumstances (e.g., babysitting, helping someone move, babysitting). Visiting for purely social reasons is not allowed.
2) PLACES OF WORSHIP: If you are not fully vaccinated, you may not attend any place of worship.
3) RETAIL STORES: If you are not injected, you may visit only essential retail stores, e.g., supermarkets, hardware stores, laundromats, post offices, etcetera (see the list at the Government link below). You may not visit non-essential retail stores.
4) HAIRDRESSING: If you are not fully vaccinated, you may not go to a hair salon. You also may not visit a beauty salon or massage parlor.
5) WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS: Weddings of up to 100 people are now allowed. But if you are not vaccinated, you can attend or celebrate a wedding of only 10 people: the couple, the celebrant and seven guests. The same goes for funerals: 100 vaccinated persons are now allowed, but unvaccinated persons may attend funerals of only 10 people total.
6) RESTAURANTS AND BARS: You may not visit any cafe, pub, bar, food court or kiosk unless you are fully vaccinated.
7) TRAVELING IN CARS: If you are not fully vaccinated, you may travel by car only with people you live with. You may travel with someone you do not live with only if it is an emergency, for a compassionate reason, to provide care or assistance to a vulnerable person, a cab or carpool, required to use a vehicle for your job. Similar restrictions apply to boats.
8) VACATIONS AND REGIONAL VISITS: If you are not fully vaccinated, you may not take a vacation outside of your local government area. For example, if you live in the Sydney metropolitan area, you may not leave that region. You cannot share a vacation home or short-term accommodation with anyone outside your home.
9) SPORTS AND EXERCISE: You cannot participate in outdoor group sports unless you are vaccinated. You may exercise outdoors with only one other person. Vaccinated persons may exercise with up to 20 other people.
10) OUTDOOR GATHERINGS: Up to 30 vaccinated people can participate in an outdoor gathering, for example, for a picnic. If you are not fully vaccinated, you may meet with a single person or your cohabiting family.
11) RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: Recreational facilities such as zoos, aquariums, sports stadiums, fairgrounds, racetracks, motor racing tracks and theme parks are now open to all vaccinated persons, but are closed to all unvaccinated persons.